2nd Annual Gracepoint Masters Invitational
We are very excited to about our 2nd Annual Gracepoint Masters Invitational on Monday, February 25, 2019 at Avila Golf & Country Club. To register, go to our golf event website: http://www.gracepointmasters.com.
This event is held at Avila Golf & Country Club in late February each year and includes a Champions Dinner and ceremony the night prior to the tournament. This is a unique 2-person team, best ball, competitive golf tournament - with prize money and a trip to the Final Round of Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta on the line for the winning team!
- 8:00 a.m. Registration | 9:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
- A Competitive Two-Person Team, Best Ball Tournament, limited to 54 Teams (108 players). Must have a registered handicap to be eligible to win the grand prize.
- Grand Prize: Trip to the Masters Tournament in Augusta, GA., package includes: Admission for 2 to the 2019 Masters Final Round on Sunday, April 14, 2019. Each member of the winning team will also receive a $500 Visa Gift Card
- Chance to Win $1,000 (twice): For your team on a three hole, low score challenge on the front 9 and back 9, Amen Corner & Bear Trap theme.
- Par 3 Challenge (included with entry fee) 4 Winners Awarded. Closest to the pin on each Par 3 will win a fantastic vacation destination!
Special THANK YOU...
To our golf committee: Bill Lutes, Lee Winter, Bill Adams, Jami Gold, Eric Beck, Erica Shea and Ian Adair - for all of their hard work and commitment to make our Second Annual Gracepoint Masters Invitational a huge success.